I thought I’d try out pinhole photography with the GF1 but it wasn’t particularly successful.
The first pinhole I tried was way too big and resulted in extremely blurred images. I then replaced that foil piece with a smaller version which sharpened up the images a wee bit but they were still very blurry.
My next experiment will involve making a cone to pull the pinhole further away from the sensor to see if that’ll sharpen up the images.
I should point out that I’ve not read anything about pinhole photography prior to doing this, maybe I should have.
I’ve noticed a lot of dirt in these images so I imagine the sensor might need cleaned though I’m not sure how I do that.
More to come!