… And Finally

It’s been a long time coming (a month or so) but I’ve finally developed my first batch of negatives. Successfully. I think. At least they haven’t turned black yet.

It was a roll of 120 from the Diana and it was an unnecessary ordeal thanks mainly to the freakin’ bottles I used for the chemicals. They were too small, although they claimed to be 1L and the mixing jug I used was far too small too.

Y’know looking at the mess and chaos in front of me I started to doubt my understanding of life the universe and everything. The Developer didn’t look brown enough. How am I married with a child? I should be in an institute for the insane. Everything looked really bad but for some weird reason once I washed away the remnants of the stabiliser and opened the tank I pulled out negatives that looked like … negatives.

I’ll scan and post them on the blog once they’re dry.

Here’s some shots of the utter carnage:






The black stains are obviously the acrylic paint that melted like it should do at around 102 degrees F (twat!).

I won’t do this again until I get some accordion style bottles.

Advertisements

One thought on “… And Finally

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s